As an AI language model, I don’t have access to real-time data. However, as of my last update, here are ten celebrity-owned casinos or online gambling sites that have been known to have some level of celebrity involvement:
1. The Venetian Casino (Las Vegas) – Owned by Sheldon Adelson, a billionaire casino mogul.
2. Crown Casino (Melbourne) – James Packer, an Australian billionaire and media tycoon, has a significant stake in the company.
3. The Palms Casino Resort (Las Vegas) – The Maloof family, including celebrities like George Maloof, owned the Palms until it was sold in 2016.
4. Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino (Las Vegas) – Owned by Caesars Entertainment Corporation, which has celebrity investor backing, including Robert Earl.
5. Casino de Ibiza (Ibiza) – Pacha nightclub founder Ricardo Urgell owns the casino.
6. The Cromwell (Las Vegas) – Co-owned by Victor Drai, a renowned nightclub owner.
7. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino (Las Vegas) – Co-owned by celebrities including Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper, and Gene Simmons of KISS.
8. Baha Mar Casino (Bahamas) – The Bahamas’ largest casino is owned by Chow Tai Fook Enterprises, founded by billionaire Cheng Yu-tung and operated by celebrity investor Jamie Odell.
9. Nobu Hotel and Casino (Las Vegas) – Robert De Niro, Nobu Matsuhisa, and Meir Teper are among the celebrity investors in the Nobu hotel chain.
10. Victory Casino Cruise (Florida) – Owned by former NSYNC member Joey Fatone and other celebrity partners.
Please note that the celebrity involvement in these ventures can vary, and there may be other casinos or online gambling sites with celebrity ownership that are not listed here.