As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time information or access to current news. Therefore, I cannot provide the most up-to-date list of famous personalities who have publicly addressed their gambling addiction this year. However, I can provide a list of some well-known individuals who have addressed this issue in the past. Please note that this information may not be current.
1. Ben Affleck – Actor and filmmaker
2. Charlie Sheen – Actor
3. Ray Romano – Comedian and actor
4. Tobey Maguire – Actor
5. Artie Lange – Comedian
6. Gladys Knight – Singer
7. Charles Barkley – Former professional basketball player
8. Charles “Peanut” Tillman – Former professional football player
9. Henry Hill – Former mobster portrayed in the movie “Goodfellas”
10. Julius Erving – Former professional basketball player
Please keep in mind that this list might not be exhaustive and the status of these individuals’ gambling addiction may have changed since their public disclosures. For the most up-to-date information, it is best to refer to the latest news articles or sources.